Last Revised: March 6th, 2015
Wall of Sport, Inc. (Wall of Sport or affiliates) provides our users the ability to view material, from either social networking services SNS’s or the Internet generally, in an innovative way. The services offered by Wall of Sport include our site to be accessed at www.wallofsport.com (including any updates, new versions or new releases thereof), including, but not limited to, sites for mobile devices such as Apple iPad and computers and any other services offered by Wall of Sport in connection with our Wall of Sport site (any and all of the foregoing are referred to as the services). The Services do not include any SNS or other third-party service you interact with via the Services.
The User is to be billed in advance by Wall of Sport for the subscription offered. Before the subscription is available for use, the User must accept the Conditions as presented. User, by purchasing our service for the desired period of time, gets access to the member’s private area, secured by login name and password. Users pay for the period (1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12months). Users pay instantly on the Website. Access to premium content becomes valid as soon as the payment is approved. After the last day of the subscription, premium content become unavailable (until user will pay again) without notice for failure to pay any amount due.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us, however, Wall of Sport does not offer refunds for any payments already made. Prices for using Wall of Sport are subject to change upon 14 days notice from Wall of Sport. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website or the administration menu of your Wall of Sport account via an announcement.
Users can sign-up by filling in the form on the Website. Then the user is asked to choose the type of payment (transfer, credit card, etc). By the time the transaction is approved - the user has access to the premium content. To renew the subscription, the user again enters payment details on the Website. Payment is handled via payment providers . Provider does all processing of payments. Wall of Sport just uses their gateway. Forms of payments differ from country to country. Basically the following options are possible: debit/credit card, wire transfers, payment brokers.
In order to use the services offered at the Website the user must have a valid account.
Wall of Sport allows all its users to choose their own username and password combination. The username you choose must not be obscene, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, derogatory, defamatory or in violation of any intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party and if we consider, in our sole and absolute discretion, that the username selected by you is inappropriate we reserve the right to reject and prevent your use of such username at any time with or without notice to you.
After you have created an account with us, you will subsequently be required to enter your username and password in order to access your account and make use of the Website. Users must keep the information about their username and password secret and confidential as you are responsible for any activities taking place on your account.
All information supplied when registering with the Website must be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name must be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant user should contact us by emailing email@example.com
As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorized credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
The account is subject to Singapore law. All transactions concerning this account are processed as per Singapore law.
Users have the right to correct and/or erase wrong or inappropriate data at any time.
Users have the right to close their account without giving any reason. In order to do so, the user has to inform Wall of Sport via e-mail. As soon as Wall of Sport has received such an e-mail the users account will be closed accordingly.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eligibility and Access
The Site, Services and Wall of Sport Content are intended solely for persons who are 13 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Services and Wall of Sport Content by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Services and Wall of Sport Content you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older or, if younger than 18, are at least 13 or older and have a parentor guardian to grant permission to access or use the Site, Services and Wall of Sport Content.
To use certain current or future portions or functionalities of the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content, you may be required to register for a user name and password (a Wall of Sport Account). Wall of Sport reserves the right to reject any user name selected by you and/or revoke your right to any previously selected user name and give such user name to any other person or entity in Wall of Sport sole discretion and without any liability to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Wall of Sport Account credentials to use the Services, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials. You should use a robust password to protect your Wall of Sport Account through a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and other characters. You agree to notify Wall of Sport immediately of any unauthorized use of your Wall of Sport Account credentials or any other breach of security with respect to your Wall of Sport Account. Wall of Sport will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your Wall of Sport Account credentials prior to you notifying Wall of Sport of such unauthorized use or loss of your credentials.
You agree to provide accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading information to Wall of Sport in connection with your creation of a Wall of Sport Account and during your use of the Site and Services. Wall of Sport reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and Services if any information provided to Wall of Sport in connection with your Wall of Sport Account or use of the Site and Services proves to be inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading. If messages sent to an email address provided by you and associated to your Wall of Sport Account are returned as undeliverable, Wall of Sport reserves the right to terminate your account immediately with or without notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party. You agree that you will not use the Wall of Sport site to access or use third party services to which you do not have the right to access. If you are not a Wall of Sport App User, then you may be permitted to browse all areas of the Site or use the parts of the Services that are not limited to Wall of Sport Users only, except as otherwise limited by the functionalities of the Site or Services (e.g., a Wall of Sport Account may be required for access to certain Services).
Third Party Materials and Agreements
You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content or information (third Party Materials) via the Services. By using the Wall of Sport site to find material on the Internet, you instruct Wall of Sport to present portions of the data sources that you have selected. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Materials, and Wall of Sport disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Materials or User Content (defined below) via a Wall of Sport site. You acknowledge and agree that Wall of Sport: (a) is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such Third Party Materials or the products or services on or available from such Third Party Materials; (b) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; and does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessed through the Services. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials or third party services (including any SNS) does not imply any endorsement by Wall of Sport of Third Party Materials or any such third party services.
All pictures in Wall of Sport are copyrighted by AP or Thinkstock.
Certain types of content are made available through the Site and Services. Wall of Sport Content means Wall of Sport proprietary content, including but not limited to, Wall of Sport trademarks and logos, made available through the Site and Services, excluding Third Party Materials and User Content. User Content means the text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content that a Wall of Sport User provides directly to Wall of Sport via the Site and Services, as applicable.
Wall of Sport claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Materials and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
Wall of Sport site and License
You agree to the Apple iTunes Terms of Service if you download a Wall of Sport Application from the iTunes Store.
Copyrighted Materials: No Infringing Use
You will not use the Site or Services to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Wall of Sport has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users or access to the Site and Services to users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be or are charged with repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see the Wall of Sport Copyright Policy www.wallofsport.com/copyright for further information.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services. You may submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Wall of Sport and you hereby irrevocably assign to Wall of Sport and agree to irrevocably assign to Wall of Sport all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation, all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Wall of Sport’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Wall of Sport may reasonably request to assist Wall of Sport to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Interactions between Users
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content:
- Access, post, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, including, but not limited to, in any Third Party Materials; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, shocking or objectionable; (v) constitutes child pornography or child erotica; (vi) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual, group, class of people or characteristics of any person; (vii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including, but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances).
- Use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or Services, or any individual element or materials within the Site or Services, Wall of Sport’s name, any Wall of Sport trademark, logo or other proprietary information, the content of any text or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Wall of Sport express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Services, Wall of Sport’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Wall of Sportproviders;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Wall of Sport system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wall of Sport or any of Wall of Sportproviders or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content or download Wall of Sport Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Wall of Sport or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera);
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Wall of Sport trademark, logo URL or product name without Wall of Sport’s express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content to send altered, deceptive or false source- identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Wall of Sport Content;
- ?Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network connected to the Site or Services, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Sweepstakes and Contests
THE SITE, SERVICES, Wall of Sport CONTENT, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED 揂S IS? WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Wall of Sport EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.Wall of Sport MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, Wall of Sport CONTENT, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS OR USER CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM Wall of Sport OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES, Wall of Sport CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WALL OF SPORT扴 AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT THEREIN EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100). THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN WALL OF SPORT AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Wall of Sport used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wall of Sport. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
The services hereunder are offered by Wall of Sport, Inc. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at email@example.com.